At Total Technology Resources, we offer law firms the technical support they need when they need it. Law firms use two types of software to keep their information organized:
- Document Management Systems (DMS): This software keeps data organized by client, case, and matter. Having a DMS that has the most up-to-date software is vital to a law firms success. At Total Technology Resources, we have worked with the most popular document management systems, including Hummingbird/OpenText, Worldox, and more.
- Case Management Systems: Contingency/case-based law firms typically use this type of software, from brands like Time Matters, Prevail, and Perfect Law to record all of the data that transpires between their firm and their client. Information, including notes, emails, and other forms of communication, are easily tagged and accessible at any time.
Each type of software is all-encompassing and requires regular software updates to ensure they are running in optimal condition. We have helped countless law firms with their technology matters. Our experts are ready to assist you with:
- E-mail encryption
- Software updates and quick fixes
- IT setup in court, including projectors, DVD players, PowerPoint presentations, and more
- Technology training – we’ll show you tips and tricks on how to make the technology work for you